Ever wonder about pet insurance, financing options or access to your pet’s health information? We’d like to let you know about the special products and services we offer. You may have seen the logos for Trupanion, Petly and CareCredit. Here's how these products and services may help you. Let’s start with the free one, first!
Petly: Online Access to Your Pet’s Health Information
We’re really excited about the Petly product from IDEXX. We like it because it gives pet owners like you more control and access to your pet’s health information. Then, you have the ability to better manage your pet’s health.
Petly allows you to:
- View your pet’s updated medical history
- Request appointments
- Request prescriptions and food refills on your terms
Plus, it’s free! All you need is an active email address and your pet be a patient of Hometown Veterinary Care.
Ask one of our friendly staff for details on setting up an account!
CareCredit Is a healthcare finance card to help you pay out-of-pocket expenses not covered by your pet insurance.
How does CareCredit help you?
CareCredit offers short term financing you can't get when using your Visa or MasterCard.
- No interest is charged on purchases of $200 or more.
- You make minimum monthly payments for an agreed upon term (6, 12, 18 or 24 months) and pay the full amount by the end of the promotional period.
- Longer term financing up to 60 months is available. Again, you make minimum monthly payments and pay the full amount by the end of the promotion period.
- Should you not meet these terms, then, you will be charged interest from the original purchase date. Before making any commitments, carefully read the CareCredit agreement for details.
If you are looking for short-term financial help this may be a solution for you.
Owning a pet is a lifetime responsibility. Dogs and cats are living longer as medical treatments continue to improve. Unlike a few generations ago, we treat our dogs and cats more like family than property. Should your pet get sick or injured and needs extensive veterinary care, you don’t want it to create a hole in your finances.
We recommend Trupanion because we believe it’s a better pet medical insurance. Here are three reasons why:
- It’s a condition based, lifetime deductible so that once you cover your deductible, you never have to pay it again for any follow-up or related claims
- You never have to worry about dropped coverage or increased rates just for filing claims
- Your premium never goes up despite your pet getting older
Of course pet insurance is a personal choice. Be sure to read the full policy for details as terms and conditions apply. If you want to give your pet excellent healthcare without worrying about the cost look into Trupanion.